You must have heard the word detox. We are sure this word would make many of you nervous, however, we fail to understand way. If you do detox the right away, it is simply another way to have healthy food and ditch chemical substance and artificial flavors. Once you are able to get rid of these two things, your body tends to become healthier.
Most people think detoxification is very difficult, but if you ask us we can assure you that is simple and efficient. Detoxicating your body can help you lose weight. It can aid with the acne problem along with other skin problems. For a flawless and glowing skin, you need to get rid of your body’s toxins. There is no better way than to detox yourself.
The Ultimate Shopping List for a Three-Day cleanse
How to make the most of your day detox? The answer is simple you need to shop right. We are going to present you with the ultimate shopping list for a three-day cleanse.
- 3 Cups of Raspberries, 3 Cups of Blueberries
- 2 Mangoes and One Pineapple
- 2 Green Apples, 3 Bananas
- 6 Lemons, 2 Limes
- 6 Cups Kale, 1 Avocado
- 3 Cucumbers, 1 Cup of Spinach
- 12 Stalks Celery, 2 Little Coconut Water
- 5 Cups Almond Milk, Cayenne Pepper Spice
- Ground Flaxseed, you will need around six tablespoons
- Almond butter, you will need around three tablespoons
- Coconut Oil, you need three tablespoons
- Green Tea Bags, you will need three in total
- Stevia, you will need 3 teaspoon
- Lavender Drops, Epsom Salt
Using these things you can make your three-day diet plan. Supplements are also an important part of the detox plan. So, we suggest you get Multivitamins, Omega 3 and Probiotic. For morning detox tea, you will need 1 sliced lemon, 1 green tea bag, and 1 tablespoon stevia. Use 1 cup water, 1 tablespoon flaxseed, 1 cup raspberries, 1 banana, 2 tablespoon lemon, 1 tablespoon almond butter and half cup spinach for lunch drink. For lunch, drink use 1 cup pineapple, ½ cup almond milk, 1 tablespoon coconut oil, ½ lime, ½ green apple, 1 cup kale leaves, 1 cucumber and 4 celery stalks. Lastly, for dinner drink use 1/2 cup mango, 1 cup blueberries, 1 cup kale, 1 tablespoon lemon, 1 ½ coconut water, ¼ tablespoon cayenne pepper, ½ avocado and 1 tablespoon flaxseed.